1.9K views
1.1
Turnaround Time

Here it is in a nut shell: I have a 820 credit score, excellent job history, excellent income, only 1 debt which is my truck loan and have been sending documents constantly to these people in order to get my loan wrapped up for the closing that is to take place in 2 days.I've been patient up until today.

Different people asking for the same *** documentation which has already been sent more than once. What the heck people, GET YOUR ACTS TOGETHER!!

Not to mention I already paid $6,500 to the builder. Now they say they need me to bring in that amount again to the closing, and get this...they'll refund me the original $6,500 that I paid in the beginning. Why on earth would I need to bring in that again when you're going to give me the same amount back in a week or two???!!

Sounds very odd if you ask me.

I decided to make a call to Quicken Loans & I'm dealing with Kyle and I will have my loan closed within 10-12 days. That's start to finish. Amazing how quick the job can get done when you're dealing with professionals that actually know what they're doing.

Thank you Quicken Loans!! No thanks to RMC.

I wouldn't recommend RMC to anyone, unless you like dealing with inexperienced, unprofessional dim wits (aka; Nancy, Angelica & Norm).You people need some training in the mortgage industry.

This reviewer shared experience about "the whole experience was below poor" and wants this business to "start over with another mortgage company" as the author lost $180000. VJH777 is overall dissatisfied with Ryland Homes. The most disappointing about ryland homes rmc mortgage at Ryland Homes was poor quality and bad work ethics, customer service and lack of communication among loan team , but reviewer liked floor plan. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Pulte Homes that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Ryland Homes.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Ryland Homes to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments

Use an outside lender if u do.It's illegal for them to force you to use them as a lender.

You may loose an incentive or two, but it's worth it to dodge the unesisarry scare tactics and stress.The rest of the organization has been top notch.

I also has some confusion issues with RMC

VJH777

I had the same problem with them. Will definitely pass the word about this company. Bad business RMC!