1.2K views
Featured Not resolved

The house was built in 2001 in Atlanta, Ga.We had wooden floor put in and lately the wood was expanding and we thought it was because of moisture.

We then proceeded to replace the wood floor but when we removed all the wooden to the foundation, the foundation had a 2x4 that was left there and rotten. Termites had already eaten through it. Probably the cause of termites inside as well. Didn't really see any other places that was rotten or eaten.

So watch out for this builder.

They seem to do half*** job.Look for the pictures attached.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of flooring. Ryland Homes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flooring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ryland Homes. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Pulte Homes.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments

You don't put plywood on top of a concrete slab and install hardwood over it wood and moisture don't mix

Ryland Homes - Shoddy Masonry Work +Poor Customer Service Ryland Homes "I think there has been some misunderstanding on your part, so let me clarify: We have never claimed this to be structural damage The fact that this is a 14 year old..." Read more Ryland Homes - Major plumbing issues with Ryland Home Ryland Homes "I live in a Ryland condominium building. It was built in 2005 and has had major water issues since it was built. Several sprinkler pipes have burst causing major damage..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more BATTERIES PLUS ARE FRAUDULENT COMPANY Batteries Plus "In other words,be prepared to argue with a wall when you try to bring a battery back for warranty replacement. Bought a battery in Dec 2016,in Sept 2017 it kept..." Read more