Sewer gas coming up , no reply from Ryland... Several complaints very unhappy I purchased a Ryland / Cal Atlantic Home in Edgewater Crown Point In

This person wrote the review about Ryland Homes and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ryland Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Pulte Homes. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ryland Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1187178

We have had numerous issues such as your experience in the same subdivision. We get no response and when we finally track down Tom he calls us liars and refuses to fix what wasn't constructed properly. Worst construction team.

Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Ryland Homes - Termites wood left in foundation leads to termites Ryland Homes "The house was built in 2001 in Atlanta, Ga. We had wooden floor put in and lately the wood was expanding and we thought it was because of moisture. We..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Ryland Homes - Customer Care Review from Chicago Ridge, Illinois Ryland Homes "Well nothing has changed with the grass... I'm still waiting on my grass issue.. But as you see in the pictures... We are dealing with stagnant water in a retention..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more