Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Purchased my home this past month not very pleased .To say the least when you see in the pictures the model home grass has irrigation sprinklers when I purchased my home I was told the sos would be taken care of and watered.

It was dead upon my day of closing .. When I asked how are we supposed to take care of our watering we were advised to drag out our garden hoses .. So pretty much the bait and switch the models have the beautification in the luxury of irrigation but not the other units you are buying . Just like my drains about going to my drain tiles and shutters I had to fight with my attorney to have those put on as you see in the pictures ..

Items promised to my attorney and I at my closing still are not completed which were supposed to be done by a certain date .. When I go to wash clothes if I want to wash my towels on hot water cold water comes out .. To water the rear grass I was not able to use the water spicket on the rear of the house so I had to drag it through my kitchen through the hallway and through my garage here you will see how they corrected the problem of the water spicket.

Also when they laid our sod it was just pieced together it was not rolled like it should've been.An UNHAPPY RYLAND HOMEBUYER

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Ryland Homes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ryland Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Pulte Homes. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ryland Homes and ryland homes house construction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments

stonebridge

same thing happened in Newnan, GA and Ryland like always blames the home buyers instead of assuming responsibility for POOR work.

Overland Park, Kansas, United States #1209834

This is similar to my experience when I bought my house from Ryland Home as well back in 2007.The sale lady told us that we would have irrigation sprinklers included in the price.

We found out later that only older models would have it and our is not one of them.

We would need to spend several grands to have it install at cost.I had to send a nasty Email for them to agree to install the system.

Chicago Ridge, Illinois, United States #1186713

This is Ryland home Cal Alan-tic and this is located in the Edgewater subdivision in Crown Point Indiana

Vallejo, California, United States #1175270

We are nearing world war 3, people are being raped and butchered everyday, and all you are concerned about is having to water your own d a m n grass!?! PATHETIC!