Ryland Homes House Construction Review from Chicago Ridge, Illinois
Purchased my home this past month not very pleased .To say the least when you see in the pictures the model home grass has irrigation sprinklers when I purchased my home I was told the sos would be taken care of and watered.
It was dead upon my day of closing .. When I asked how are we supposed to take care of our watering we were advised to drag out our garden hoses .. So pretty much the bait and switch the models have the beautification in the luxury of irrigation but not the other units you are buying . Just like my drains about going to my drain tiles and shutters I had to fight with my attorney to have those put on as you see in the pictures ..
Items promised to my attorney and I at my closing still are not completed which were supposed to be done by a certain date .. When I go to wash clothes if I want to wash my towels on hot water cold water comes out .. To water the rear grass I was not able to use the water spicket on the rear of the house so I had to drag it through my kitchen through the hallway and through my garage here you will see how they corrected the problem of the water spicket.
Also when they laid our sod it was just pieced together it was not rolled like it should've been.An UNHAPPY RYLAND HOMEBUYER
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "There was a nose or lip ring at the bottom of the French fries cup..."
- "Ok so I bought a box of handi- snacks.. One of the packs only had 1 cookie in it and 2 of the packs had only 2 cookies in it....."
- " I bought a brand-new Turbo razor from Bert's first trip out and had a crankcase seal leaking took it in the service department everybody said oh yeah will take..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."