Ryland Homes House Construction Review from Chicago Ridge, Illinois
Purchased my home this past month not very pleased .To say the least when you see in the pictures the model home grass has irrigation sprinklers when I purchased my home I was told the sos would be taken care of and watered.
It was dead upon my day of closing .. When I asked how are we supposed to take care of our watering we were advised to drag out our garden hoses .. So pretty much the bait and switch the models have the beautification in the luxury of irrigation but not the other units you are buying . Just like my drains about going to my drain tiles and shutters I had to fight with my attorney to have those put on as you see in the pictures ..
Items promised to my attorney and I at my closing still are not completed which were supposed to be done by a certain date .. When I go to wash clothes if I want to wash my towels on hot water cold water comes out .. To water the rear grass I was not able to use the water spicket on the rear of the house so I had to drag it through my kitchen through the hallway and through my garage here you will see how they corrected the problem of the water spicket.
Also when they laid our sod it was just pieced together it was not rolled like it should've been.An UNHAPPY RYLAND HOMEBUYER
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The vertical trim was not properly installed (see pict.). While still under warranty we submitted a claim. Ryland would not honor it. As a result the mortar is falling off..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Ok so I bought a box of handi- snacks.. One of the packs only had 1 cookie in it and 2 of the packs had only 2 cookies in it....."
- "There was a nose or lip ring at the bottom of the French fries cup..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."