Featured

Yes my house is a lemon.Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work.

They cost my husband and I alot of money. We could not even live in our house for six weeks. They have not even paid the bill. They torn down the wall to our big slider door because it was never set right from the start while it was the middle of summer.

My husband and I had to have all the shutters removed plus are electric screens removed from the slider door which cost us $500 dallors which we have in writing that they are going to pay us back for, but we have yet to receive a check. Also, they had to tear apart our whole master bath because it was growing mold between the tile and walls of the shower. This has been a nightmare. Ryland is slow to ever fix anything which goes to show they don't care about the customer.

I have had many other issues with them as well, the list could go on forever.Don't ever buy a Ryland home its not worth your time or your money.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ryland homes customer care from Ryland Homes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ryland Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Pulte Homes. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ryland Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments