Turnaround Time

Well nothing has changed with the grass...I'm still waiting on my grass issue..

But as you see in the pictures... We are dealing with stagnant water in a retention pond. They sent someone out to cut the weeds down but as you see in the picture all the debris is lying on top of the water.. Water is not moving nor are they putting in a sprinkler or a fountain to get the water circulating.

So my self and my neighbors cannot even go out as you see the size of the mosquitoes we are putting up with..

And the stagnant water is just a mosquito breeding grounds..This is EDGEWATER SUBDIVISION in Crown Point IN

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of ryland homes customer care from Ryland Homes and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ryland Homes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Pulte Homes. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ryland Homes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments