1.5
Turnaround Time

I bought a Ryland home 5 years back in Atlanta.Now outside wooden mold is coming out.

I submitted a service request but got an email reply without a visit from Ryland that wood mold is coming out because it was not painted. (So buyer beware a Ryland home will fall apart in 5 years if it is not painted.)

After several email voice mail and a warning for legal notice; finally got a rude service man name John Pytleski who was angry that why I threaten for a legal action.

He won't fix any issue but tell you that everything is your problem only not Ryland's.This is the first time I contacted Ryland for an issue which is clearly a bad quality of construction.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with floor plan and stated that there is a room for improvement of quality and customer service and warranty. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of ryland homes customer care. Ryland Homes needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ryland homes customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Ryland Homes. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Pulte Homes.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments