Ryland Homes - Ryland home will come apart if not painted
I bought a Ryland home 5 years back in Atlanta.Now outside wooden mold is coming out.
I submitted a service request but got an email reply without a visit from Ryland that wood mold is coming out because it was not painted. (So buyer beware a Ryland home will fall apart in 5 years if it is not painted.)
After several email voice mail and a warning for legal notice; finally got a rude service man name John Pytleski who was angry that why I threaten for a legal action.
He won't fix any issue but tell you that everything is your problem only not Ryland's.This is the first time I contacted Ryland for an issue which is clearly a bad quality of construction.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Customer service and warranty
- Support and follow up inssues
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "I was given the Nu Wave twister as a gift and on the third use, the cord sparked and end ended up on fire. Please advise how to get a..."
- "Just received the Emerald Green Velvet Skirt that cost $79.95. It looked gorgeous in the catalog. However, the nap is upside down! It even says it was made..."
- "My boyfriend ordered flowers on 2/6/14 for Valentines Day Delivery...paid extra for them to be delivered on the 14th...they didn't come until Monday 2/17/14..stinking - wilted - and just plain..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "This is the worst place to go!!!! Employees are idiots or something!!! After making wait more than 5 minutes to take my order I ask for the mint chocolate swirl..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."