Ryland Homes - Ryland home will come apart if not painted
I bought a Ryland home 5 years back in Atlanta.Now outside wooden mold is coming out.
I submitted a service request but got an email reply without a visit from Ryland that wood mold is coming out because it was not painted. (So buyer beware a Ryland home will fall apart in 5 years if it is not painted.)
After several email voice mail and a warning for legal notice; finally got a rude service man name John Pytleski who was angry that why I threaten for a legal action.
He won't fix any issue but tell you that everything is your problem only not Ryland's.This is the first time I contacted Ryland for an issue which is clearly a bad quality of construction.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Floor plan
What I disliked
- Customer service and warranty
- Support and follow up inssues
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The vertical trim was not properly installed (see pict.). While still under warranty we submitted a claim. Ryland would not honor it. As a result the mortar is falling off..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Nabi aut of age! Go buy $150 samsung tablet .Set up for yur child...That is it.. Way!!! Im saying that look here ,I did buy junior ,dreamtab ,fuhu nabi2 ...."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "American signature 3205 Woodward Crossing Blvd Buford, GA 30519 Bought a lot of furniture from this store for my new house.However they really messed up in delivery. The delivery team had folks..."
- "We bought a Alan White couch, love seat, chair, and ottoman in 2004 while we were living in Texas and it still looks great. The fabric which we picked shows..."
- "I just spent two weeks covering the floor of my 18' × 54' cedar deck with Behr's Deck Over. I live in Atlanta. Looks good in the morning when it's..."