Cumming, Georgia

I bought a Ryland home 5 years back in Atlanta.Now outside wooden mold is coming out.

Related: Ryland Homes - Kitchen Cabinet

I submitted a service request but got an email reply without a visit from Ryland that wood mold is coming out because it was not painted. (So buyer beware a Ryland home will fall apart in 5 years if it is not painted.)

After several email voice mail and a warning for legal notice; finally got a rude service man name John Pytleski who was angry that why I threaten for a legal action.

He won't fix any issue but tell you that everything is your problem only not Ryland's.This is the first time I contacted Ryland for an issue which is clearly a bad quality of construction.

Review about: Ryland Home Builder.

I liked: Floor plan.

I didn't like: Quality, Customer service and warranty, Support and follow up inssues.

1.5
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ryland Homes Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.