Review about Ryland Homes Construction from Phoenix, Arizona

55 of 153 Ryland Homes reviews

Yes my house is a lemon.Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work.

They cost my husband and I alot of money. We could not even live in our house for six weeks. They have not even paid the bill. They torn down the wall to our big slider door because it was never set right from the start while it was the middle of summer.

My husband and I had to have all the shutters removed plus are electric screens removed from the slider door which cost us $500 dallors which we have in writing that they are going to pay us back for, but we have yet to receive a check. Also, they had to tear apart our whole master bath because it was growing mold between the tile and walls of the shower. This has been a nightmare. Ryland is slow to ever fix anything which goes to show they don't care about the customer.

I have had many other issues with them as well, the list could go on forever.Don't ever buy a Ryland home its not worth your time or your money.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
55 of 153 Ryland Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Ryland Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ryland Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×