Phoenix, Arizona
Featured on Google+

Yes my house is a lemon.Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work.

Related: Ryland Homes - Again and again always excuses

They cost my husband and I alot of money. We could not even live in our house for six weeks. They have not even paid the bill. They torn down the wall to our big slider door because it was never set right from the start while it was the middle of summer.

My husband and I had to have all the shutters removed plus are electric screens removed from the slider door which cost us $500 dallors which we have in writing that they are going to pay us back for, but we have yet to receive a check. Also, they had to tear apart our whole master bath because it was growing mold between the tile and walls of the shower. This has been a nightmare. Ryland is slow to ever fix anything which goes to show they don't care about the customer.

I have had many other issues with them as well, the list could go on forever.Don't ever buy a Ryland home its not worth your time or your money.

Review about: Ryland Homes Construction.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ryland Homes Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.