Phoenix, Arizona
Featured

Yes my house is a lemon.Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work.

They cost my husband and I alot of money. We could not even live in our house for six weeks. They have not even paid the bill. They torn down the wall to our big slider door because it was never set right from the start while it was the middle of summer.

My husband and I had to have all the shutters removed plus are electric screens removed from the slider door which cost us $500 dallors which we have in writing that they are going to pay us back for, but we have yet to receive a check. Also, they had to tear apart our whole master bath because it was growing mold between the tile and walls of the shower. This has been a nightmare. Ryland is slow to ever fix anything which goes to show they don't care about the customer.

I have had many other issues with them as well, the list could go on forever.Don't ever buy a Ryland home its not worth your time or your money.

Review about: Ryland Homes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Ryland Homes - Home Warranty failure Ryland Homes "I bought this home in July and have submitted a few easy home warranty issues a couple months after. It is now December and not a darn thing has been..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Kate Somerville - Broken cap on new tube of product Kate Somerville "bought it Sat out of state. Got home Sun. Opened it Mon. The nipple on the flip cap that would close into the dispenser opening isn't there meaning (a) the..." Read more Aarons - Horrible absolutely unprofessional Aarons " I am highly disappointed and upset by how extremely unprofessional this company has been to me! I am paying for services that don't work and they refuse to fix..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more The Usa Nursery - A terrible company The Usa Nursery "I purchased some cherry trees from them back in April. It took them a long time to send me the trees. The trees looked like some dried up branches, and..." Read more