Review about Ryland Homes Construction from Phoenix, Arizona
Yes my house is a lemon.Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work.
They cost my husband and I alot of money. We could not even live in our house for six weeks. They have not even paid the bill. They torn down the wall to our big slider door because it was never set right from the start while it was the middle of summer.
My husband and I had to have all the shutters removed plus are electric screens removed from the slider door which cost us $500 dallors which we have in writing that they are going to pay us back for, but we have yet to receive a check. Also, they had to tear apart our whole master bath because it was growing mold between the tile and walls of the shower. This has been a nightmare. Ryland is slow to ever fix anything which goes to show they don't care about the customer.
I have had many other issues with them as well, the list could go on forever.Don't ever buy a Ryland home its not worth your time or your money.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Ryland Homes Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "Their food sucks as well as their customer service… They seem worse to me... I got wings that were delivered to my door and went straight into the trash! Total..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."