Ellicott City, Maryland

I live in a Ryland condominium building. It was built in 2005 and has had major water issues since it was built. Several sprinkler pipes have burst causing major damage to several units. Many residents have had to move out multiple times for extensive repiar work just to have the same thing happen again.

In addition to the sprinkler piping, the roof has had many problems with leaking. It has always leaked leading to the development of major mold problems on the upper floors.

The entire building has been ridden with water issues since it was built. Ryland Homes has yet to fix these problems adequately and it has been 5 years.

Review about: Condominium Home.

Review #199707 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments

Ryland - horror

Correct on this one Ryland in Bahia Lakes , HOA is Rizzetta is a nightmare.They piped the common area for sprinkling and tagged it to the home owners without telling them.

Plumbing is atrocious. Toilet overflow first 3 days. Rizzetta is harassing home owners.

They dropped prices like crazy so it killed those first buyers of homes.Ryland is a cheating *** and while Home Owner Property Manager is Rizzetta , run, run fast away and NEVER buy from Ryland :(