I live in a Ryland condominium building. It was built in 2005 and has had major water issues since it was built. Several sprinkler pipes have burst causing major damage to several units. Many residents have had to move out multiple times for extensive repiar work just to have the same thing happen again.

In addition to the sprinkler piping, the roof has had many problems with leaking. It has always leaked leading to the development of major mold problems on the upper floors.

The entire building has been ridden with water issues since it was built. Ryland Homes has yet to fix these problems adequately and it has been 5 years.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments

Correct on this one Ryland in Bahia Lakes , HOA is Rizzetta is a nightmare.They piped the common area for sprinkling and tagged it to the home owners without telling them.

Plumbing is atrocious. Toilet overflow first 3 days. Rizzetta is harassing home owners.

They dropped prices like crazy so it killed those first buyers of homes.Ryland is a cheating *** and while Home Owner Property Manager is Rizzetta , run, run fast away and NEVER buy from Ryland :(

Ryland Homes - Building a Home with Ryland, A Very Bad Experience Ryland Homes " Since we signed our contract in May, 2013, we have had major concerns and issues throughout the entire design and build process. Frankly, it's been by far the worst experience..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Ryland Homes - Customer Care Review from Chicago Ridge, Illinois Ryland Homes "Well nothing has changed with the grass... I'm still waiting on my grass issue.. But as you see in the pictures... We are dealing with stagnant water in a retention..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more