Feb 2013, I bought the MODEL home built in 2007.What a joke of a delivery.

The Jr. inspector overlooked the downstairs toilet not flushing correctly - there was a 2" pipe stuck in a 3" pipe. Needless to say, the jack hammer man whole was a HUGE inconvenience during the move. Not to mention the dust throughout the house left behind.

The touch up paint didn't match original paint. Common sense tells you to repaint the wall, but it wasn't done. Numerous issues throughout the house needed repair, still waiting. All sliding glass doors were warped.

Three weeks after moving in, I'm still waiting for the doors to get replaced. Had to take several days off of work to meet the numerous workers coming to repair the ridiculous amount of items needing attention. The customer service was short of pathetic. Never once received an apology for the *** poor delivery.

In fact, I got an attitude. My home is in a "upscale" community. This is my third property purchased. My previous transactions were smooth sailing in an average community, whereas this purchase was a nightmare.

Amazingly enough, they didn't have one delay in pushing for closing yet delivered a home that wasn't move in ready. Thus far, I'm not impressed. Mr. Ryland if you read this, your company is in need of a serious evaluation.

I will never purchase another Ryland home again. And I'm young enough to continue buying properties.

I'm sure any additional propery won't put you out of business, but rest assured, my word will be spread.

Review about: Ryland Homes Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Ryland Homes?

Comments